There are a few things to look forward to with less than dread in what lies ahead this week.
1. My left hip will have a chance to recover after over five years of nearly constant cocking as I’ve carried this or that child.
2. We’ll be granted early relief from the screaming tantrum phase.
3. With only 2 kids of my own, carpooling on outings with friends will be a possibility once more.
4. There won’t be anyone sitting lonely in the third row of the car.
5. I might actually get my bedroom cleaned up. My room has been commandeered for nap times. Enz and Moo share a room. They don’t keep each other up at nights, but no one naps if they are in the same room. This eliminates access to my room during prime cleaning hours and it shows.
That’s all I’ve got.